20110810

yazılara, çizgilere yanaşmak her zaman daha doğru galiba.
konuşunca, konuştuğum şeyi duyup daha da paniğe kapılabiliyorum.
işin garibi yazarken daha çok duyu organım uyarılıyor ama yine de daha az panikliyorum. yazmak; düşünmek ve konuşmaktan çok çok daha yavaş diye belki de.
iyi ki de öyle.

****

"it's my time to shine like a tuna in the brine
for my pregnant paws aren't changing anything
to all of the animals who keep sipping the sweat
from my back,
you're making me ill and i can't get enough..
so take another pill and tell another lie
and lie amongst your lies like tuna in the brine.."



****

"i feel root vegetable!
am i dead?
or buried alive? i sleep warm velvet wand,
by the night.
i'm selling the sun, my skin feels silky smooth
now i'm buried in mud

all of this time on my hands,
so far has gone to feeding my animals,

all of that time i was dead,
limbless in bed, sedated experiment.."

Hiç yorum yok: